The instructions on how to make it are listed at the bottom of this post. Click here if you would like to download the kaleidoscope tile and thr instructions on how to make this card.
Formula for this card:
- Using Dazzling Reflections software design and print a 3" square kaleidoscope.
- Cut a 12" x 6" piece of cardstock for the base, fold in half.
- Cut a 5.75" x 5.75" piece of cardstock and center on the base of the card.
- Using 4 coordinating colors of cardstock cut a 4.25" x 1" strip from each color. I embossed these using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.
- To assemble first adhere the kaleidoscope to the center of the card then adhere each of the strips.
- To finish off I added a brass brad to the center of the kaleidoscope.