Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gingerbread Snowflakes Cutting Files

Today is December 1st and you know what that means .... we are in full holiday mode!  I was watching the Food Network Cookie Baking show and was impressed by all the different cookies they were making.  I usually make Gingerbread cookies and love the man women variety but thought wouldn't snowflakes be beautiful.  Although I know I don't have the skill or patience to decorate them I know that I can create them digitally and that they would be perfect, so here they are my Gingerbread Snowflake cookies, and the best part no calories!

Gingerbread Snowflake Trio Cutting Files




You get 3 beautiful snowflake designs in this set, each consists of 2 parts; the background and the snowflake.  

Since these are vector files you can re-size them as you wish, cut large and hang from the ceiling, cut smaller and decorate the tree or use for gift tags.

For those of you into vinyl cut the snowflake part and use for window decorations, add to picture frames, mirrors, or place in the center of a charger plate.



These are just a few ideas I've come up with but I'm sure you can come up with different ones.  For more information on these files visit our website: Poppy Hill Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment