Sunday, April 8, 2018

Tulip Table Topper

Just finished putting the binding on this beautiful tulip table topper.  I used Dazzling Reflections kaleidoscope software to create the center of the tulip and using my inkjet printer printed the image onto "printable fabric."  I'm really pleased at the end result.





















I love being able to create my own "fussy cut" designs for my projects.  There's lots of different "printable fabric" available now; washable, dry clean only, different types of fabric, cotton, silk, etc.  Choose the one thats right for your project.  The one I used is from June Taylor and is dry clean only, I'll spray my topper with Scotchgard to protect it.

If you like to sew this is a great technique to create something that is truly an original!

No comments:

Post a Comment