Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentines Day Projects

Valentines Day is just around the corner. I haven't had much time to be creative lately so I've done a couple of projects using techniques that I've used in the past. The card was based on the Fall Card posting, and the Kisses Box was based on the Acetate Box posting.  These came out really well using the reds, pinks, and purples typically associated with Valentines Day.
 


The heart ornament and pouch were created using the Dazzling Reflections Valentines Free templates. If you are a registered customer of ours you will receive a separate email with a link on how to download them.

The glitter used on the Kaleidoscope Heart Ornament and pouch were provided by PK Glitz.  This wonderful line of glitters is a pleasure to work with, they are super fine and stick wherever you put them.  To find out more about this product click here or on the the badge located in the right margin of the blog.

Here's a couple more cards that I did.


1 comment:

  1. I got the email with the download earlier and was so excited when I saw what you had done so I dug right in. Wouldn't you know it my printer is low on ink and they turned out horrible. Your projects turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete